Features Title Here. Consectetur adipisicing elit sed

Features Content Here. Sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

Others of a pattern of your life, O my wife

Sunday, March 6, 2011

This is an important means carried out by the wife with her husband Vkspth So try to be a like you, and remember that the greatest way fear Allaah






Important means of earning spouse



  • When you call him late at work and ask him




  • Praise the things you bought




  • I loved that meal




  • I change the location of furniture in the house and the other between




  • I contest between us to sit for the dawn prayer




  • I remember his work in the morning




  • Involved him in, Thanks for taking the view




  • Tayyip and fumes from time to time, especially on Friday




  • Be logical in everything, and I always remember the old saying:
  • (The woman does not want a husband but if I got it wanted everything)




  • Be sure to learn all the new hobby of cooking and art to see me each new day




  • Revival of the concept (we do not disagree on the floor)
  • Do not disagree on naming a child or a piece of furniture or the type of food,,,,




  • Formal change in front of him from time to time
  • Kqs hair and make-up and other (if he likes it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment